Have you been seeking out ways to completely transform the way your smile looks but you aren’t sure how to attain this change? Perhaps you know that you want the type of smile you see on movie stars but you assume it is out of reach. Wonderful news: Dental veneers provide fully customized changes to your grin, so you can make your dream smile a reality. Become familiar with the essential details, so you know what you can expect.
What Exactly Is A Veneer?
A dental veneer is a very, very thin porcelain shell that we will bond to the visible area of your tooth – the portion people can see when you smile. The shell is like a translucent case, which will allow us to alter the details of your smile that you dislike (without losing a natural finish).
The Benefits Of Veneers
When we say that you can essentially address every aspect of your smile that dissatisfies you, we mean it. We will craft dental veneers based on the dimensions of your smile in combination with the goals you have for your future appearance. As a result, the master ceramicist who crafts them will create veneers that may change one of more of the following:
- A discolored smile (you may customize the shade of the veneers)
- Unflattering tooth shape or length
- Small gaps between teeth (the veneers will fit flush, side by side)
- Blemishes, stains, chips, cracks, and other textural issues (the veneers will cover up the problems)
- Consistency (we will craft a uniform smile for you)