Are you always a big fan of festivals? Is there something magical about a day spent perusing the amazingly unique art at the booths, hanging out with friends and family, and having the chance to listen to awesome musical acts? If so, make sure you set aside some special time for this upcoming event!
About the Event
This is the Wildflower Arts and Music Festival, which includes three days full of exciting activities, art, and music, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Kids area
- A marketplace full of art and other interesting vendors
- A guitar auction
- A long list of amazing acts, including Peter Frampton, Toadies, and more!
This event will take place at Galatyn Park, located at the following address:
2351 Performance Drive
Richardson, TX 75082
Event Date and Time
The event will occur over the entire weekend, during the following dates and times:
- Friday, May 20th, 2016: 6:00pm to 12midnight
- Saturday, May 21st, 2016: 11:00am to 12midnight
- Sunday, May 22nd, 2016: 12:30pm to 8:00pm
You may purchase hotel and ticket packages from the website, beginning at $100. For tickets and weekend passes, the following applies:
- Three-Day Pass: $40 per person
- Single Day Ticket (For Adults): $25 per person
- Kids Pass (Ages 5 through 12): $5 per person
- Children 4 and Younger: Free admission
For more information, check out the event’s website.