Do you think you’re taking advantage of today’s technology to make the most of protecting your oral health? Or, do you feel like your dental hygiene approach is more in line with the Stone Age? Perhaps you are somewhere in between! To learn more about your daily maintenance – and possibly to learn a few interesting ideas for protecting your smile – we invite you to make your way through a brief quiz.
Quiz: True or False?
- True or False: A good way to rely on technology to protect your oral health is to try out an electric toothbrush. It offers an easy way to keep your smile clean.
- True or False: If you are interested in learning a bit more about dental care, it’s always fun to seek out a dental app that you may use as a reference.
- True or False: It’s not a good idea to use your phone to store information – you should rely on paper calendars, planners, and more.
- True. While a manual toothbrush has the capacity to keep your smile clean for the rest of your life, you might enjoy the use of an electric toothbrush. It provides the strokes that you usually create, so you don’t have to work as hard to clean your teeth and gums.
- True. This can be fun for children and adults alike! Check out dental apps in your app store to see if there’s something you like – it will remind you to take good care of your oral health.
- False. Using your phone is a wonderful way to take advantage of technology. Rely on whatever you’re comfortable using, from calendars to notification options, so you never miss a visit to our practice.