Are you scheduled to come in for a dental extraction? If so, do you feel good about taking care of your oral health but you noticed there are some questions that are causing you to feel anything but amazing about this procedure? If they focus on what’s going to happen once the extraction is complete, we can help you out with a brief quiz. Note: You have nothing to worry about!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: You can rest assured that recovering after a dental extraction will not be very difficult. Recovery is speedy and we’ll provide you with all of the instructions you need for successful healing.
- True or False: After you have your tooth removed, you may or may not require a tooth replacement. It all depends on the particular reason for the removal.
- True or False: If you do require a replacement for an extracted tooth, we offer all of the possible options you could hope for.
- True. A dental extraction of any kind is something that you can easily recover from. With just a little bit of down time, you’ll be back to yourself in no time. Follow our guidelines and healing is simple.
- True. In some instances, such as when you lose a tooth due to disease, it will be essential to replace it. In others, if the removal is for a particular purpose (like to remove a wisdom tooth or make room for orthodontics) then a replacement may be unnecessary.
- True. We offer bridges, dentures, or dental implants. You can replace missing teeth beautifully, so your smile is whole again.
See Us For Your Tooth Extraction Soon
Remember that if you need an extraction, it’s best to follow through on scheduling your visit as soon as you can to protect your smile. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Kalyan Nadella or Dr. Benjamin Walder, call Columbia Dental & Orthodontics in East Dallas, TX today at (214) 827-8000. We also gladly serve patients in Mesquite, Oak Cliff, Garland, and all surrounding communities.